Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Celebrate iNSD

How about to start with 2 freebies?
Yeah, I have two great new papers pack made for you to celebrate this iNSD!

iNSD is the best moment of the year for me. This date increases my anxiety, because I want to find all the freebies of this celebration - what is impossible!

But, this year will be different: I made 2 freebies to celebrate! And I'm so happy with this!

...........................................................................................................
Que tal começar com 2 freebies?
Sim, eu tenho dois conjuntos de papéis feitos para você celebrar este iNSD!

iNSD é o melhor momento do ano para mim. Esta data aumenta minha ansiedade, porque eu quero encontrar todos os freebies desta comemoração - o que é impossível!

Mas, este ano vai ser diferente: eu fiz 2 freebies para celebrar! E estou muito feliz com isso!


Do not miss the new freebies!

       

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Unfortunately for me I only found your site today. Guess I missed out on the red papers - boo! Thanks for the alpha on fb too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, hi! I'll post the Red Papers here on the blog (soon). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, these are truly lovely! God bless ur generous heart by inspiring u more creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Papers, Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. libbywilko24/6/12 6:26 PM

    Thanks for both paper packs they are Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your talent and these beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words!